Thread: New (old) Free Railroad book at Project Gutenberg

Default New (old) Free Railroad book at Project Gutenberg

The new book is by James O. Fagan and is titled "Confessions of a Railroad Signalman". It is a discussion of U.S. railroad safety in the steam era and has several vintage photographs of various collisions and derailments. It was originally published in 1908. See it here: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/63374
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

Thumbs up

Hi Forester1,

Thanks for info,

I'm on a Road Trip in Colorado to see some extended family members.....I'll check this out when I get home........Looks very interesting.......

Hi Blue! Wonderful time of year for your trip! This is a downloadable ebook if you are using a computer, tablet, kindle, nook or other ebook reader. They have several formats at the link I posted. But then you probably do not care to be reading right now with all that scenery!
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Forester1 View Post
    Hi Blue! Wonderful time of year for your trip! This is a downloadable ebook if you are using a computer, tablet, kindle, nook or other ebook reader. They have several formats at the link I posted. But then you probably do not care to be reading right now with all that scenery!
    Thanks so much, I am excited to check it out, I do use Kindle too......But you are right, I am lost in Mother Natures wonder up here. I don't think I have ever seen such Colorful Trees and Shrubs other than Boston and New Hampshire areas.........

I bookmarked this so I can do it once I make it home........