New version???

Forester1

I bought TS2019 Platinum because I wanted to keep up with newer versions, but now I am seeing "Incompatible" on the DLS for version 4.7? When did 4.7 come out, and what version of Trainz is compatible?

On 3rd July with Build 107918, not compatible with older builds. Announced here: https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...z-Plus-Beta-107918-Available&highlight=107918

Incorrect. The original poster is referring to TRS19 Platinum Edition, not TRS19 PLUS which is in your link.

Build 4.7 refers, at this stage, only to routes and sessions built with the new SP2 BETA release of TRS19 Platinum and TRS19 PLUS. This was announced in the post https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?160646-TRS19-Service-Pack-2-Beta-Available. As it is a beta version, you have to download it separately.

Thanks. Sorry for missing the announcement. Beyond that no comment. This is just too typical.

Platinum gets 4.7 when the beta goes to release, so you need not worry about getting left behind.

Actually we were told not to upload 4.7 to the DLS yet, so someone wasn't paying attention!

No worries. I should have a grumpy old man signature like a few others around here. Just takes me longer to adjust, so if I had been paying attention, I would have been over it. Looking forward to the next Service Pack, but I am hoping they fix some things rather than adding new features. New features are great, but not if the core stuff has issues. :p

Incorrect. The original poster is referring to TRS19 Platinum Edition, not TRS19 PLUS which is in your link.

His question was: "When did 4.7 come out?" without specifying for what game version so the answer is correct.

His question was: "When did 4.7 come out?" without specifying for what game version so the answer is correct.

I take your point in that the last sentence in the original post, taken by itself, is vague, but the full quote is ...

I bought TS2019 Platinum because I wanted to keep up with newer versions, but now I am seeing "Incompatible" on the DLS for version 4.7? When did 4.7 come out, and what version of Trainz is compatible?

But a minor point, now resolved.

Back