Dr Who Tardis

Yes I did see that. I cannot remember the route it was installed in but it came and went with all the usual Tardis sound effects. As a Whovian myself, I found that it was most impressive.

EDIT: <kuid:476307:100026> Tardis

Last edited:
Can't remember the route either but its installed here. There's a Dalek as well which is set up as a loco.

I see three assets on the DLS:
<kuid:224131:101001> Dr Who tardis sound
<kuid:119493:1196> Dr. Who Tardis
<kuid:476307:100026> Tardis

And three for Dalek, counting the Eggliner. I am surprised Butler57 did not do a Tardis Eggliner!
<kuid2:13013:919215:2> Dalek -is listed as type Train
<kuid:13013:746064037> Dalek Horn Sound
<kuid:369756:102896> Eggliner - Dr Who - Dalek

i noticed it was included in the Timber Ridge line list of assets when i was revamping it, but I never actually saw the tardis and I spent about 8 months updating the route.

There is also Police Box 40, Kuid 209453:39006 by saxham_market, one of a series of police boxes created by him in November 2009. This is described as "Now you see it - now you don't" and includes a read me file describing how to add and synchronise sound effects. This has been downloaded 23,097 times.

Ray

I've just discovered that Police Box 40 is a "built-in" asset in T:ANE so will probably be compatible with TS19.

Ray

Should I add " Whovian " to my profile?

Did the Doctor somehow erase the memory of what route he has visited in his Tardis ?

Should I assume that it is on English routes?

Let us know when you remember.

Wild Willy the Wacko

I've just discovered that Police Box 40 is a "built-in" asset in T:ANE so will probably be compatible with TS19.

Ray
That'd be because it's used on Healesville, although not saying where :) (yes, another Whovian here!). There's, all up, 4 easter eggs on the Healesville route in TANE/TRS19. Another is Doctor Who related (not counting the random passenger characters appearing :) ).

regards

Should I add " Whovian " to my profile?

Did the Doctor somehow erase the memory of what route he has visited in his Tardis ?

Should I assume that it is on English routes?

Let us know when you remember.

Wild Willy the Wacko

I took a picture that I can put up? Didn't want to do it without checking first in case it spoiled it.

Well I knew it was the Police Box 40 in Healesville, and I added the Doctor and Colonel and also used them in other routes and sessions. Now you see him, and now you don't. But didn't know about the daleks, must investigate...

Back