Tidewater Point texture error and fix for faulty dependencies

NSguy999

Delaware Railfan
Hi there I have all the dependencies needed to run but I have encountered a problem where no textures show up at all. I also found that these four dependencies are incompatible for Trainz 2019. most errors are V33 V65 and VE165. I am unsure how to fix this with PevSoft tools as I already tried that and it messed up the config file. It has been a while since I've needed to go in and fix an asset manually

Right-click on any of those assets that are open for edit and choose revert to original.

Run a database repair, and view errors again. The message may change to zero errors and zero warnings.

If they don't disappear from the list change the view to installed or something else, then change back to the faulty asset view.

Right-click on any of those assets that are open for edit and choose revert to original.

Run a database repair, and view errors again. The message may change to zero errors and zero warnings.

If they don't disappear from the list change the view to installed or something else, then change back to the faulty asset view.

Thanks for the help. I gave up with the textures, but this afternoon everything besides the faulty dependencies now work.

Back