Niddertalbahn - TRS19 - GZ 57921 3DZUG Hccrrs session is Faulty

Nethog61

I have tried completing the "GZ 57921 3DZUG Hccrrs" session in the route Niddertalbahn (TRS19) twice now and have validated that the session is broken. The problem occurs when I stop at the session Nav point at Trackmark "stop3", guarded by signal "HeAS P3b" which is in the yard near Heldenbergenstation. I uncoupled my consist but unfortunately the signal "He AS P3b" never changes from red. If I proceed through the signal the session ends since I passed a red.

Has anyone actually completed this session successfully? I am running TRS19 Platinum Build:105100

Here are a couple of images showing the situation:

Image1
Image2

Last edited:
Nethog61,
I am running TRS19 version 109037.

I was not even able to couple to the two consists in the yard. Every time I started backing up to the siding to get the first set of train cars, I was told I'd passed a red signal and the session ended. The HUD showed a red signal, but there didn't appear to be one facing me at that location. I tried reversing the engine facing to see if that corrected the signal problem, but it didn't.

I tried this several times with no success. Then I used the Edit Trains and the "move" arrow and was able to slip my engine past whatever red signal was there. I was then able to back up and couple to the first set of cars. I pulled out and stopped at the red hand stop marker, and started backing up to get the second set of cars, and promptly was told I'd run a red signal and the session ended. You got further than I did - I didn't even get out of the starting blocks.

I'm thinking I could use the edit trains trick again to get the second consist, but I'll check that later.

When I first read your post, I started running the second session by mistake, the one numbered GZ 57922. I found that one was not working right, and I got stopped at red signals that never changed. I used the edit trains and move functions to actually finish that session, so I am sure I would be able to do that with this one (57921) too, but that is not how the sessions are supposed to be completed.

You are right - 57921 is not working right, for your version and for mine too.

Heinrich505

Well I tried the session Session "GZ 57922 3DZUG Hccrs" as well and ironically I have a similar issue with this session as well, but this time in Stockheim. I stopped at the trigger "stop c2" and decoupled the locomotive as instructed, and again there is a red signal (the signal labels are really offset but I think it is signal "A-Sig P5 Stockheim") that refuses to clear just like the other session. At this point I am wondering why N3V hasn't implemented a basic QA process that whenever there is a code change or route/session change that they re-test their products. Now why would they release a product that is broken when shipped? It defies all logic.

You can help by being a route/session beta tester and helping to test routes/sessons: http://info.trainzsimulator.com/tccp

Note how there is little to no activity on the TCCP sub-forum. It appears no one has interest in testing routes/sessons. I recently tested several routes. There were only 2-3 people testing. The community needs to get involved. The feedback from this testing goes straight to the content creator.

You can help by being a route/session beta tester and helping to test routes/sessons: http://info.trainzsimulator.com/tccp

Note how there is little to no activity on the TCCP sub-forum. It appears no one has interest in testing routes/sessons. I recently tested several routes. There were only 2-3 people testing. The community needs to get involved. The feedback from this testing goes straight to the content creator.

That's really useful.

I'm fairly new here and have already noticed quite a few bugs/issues.

As a paying customer it's quite annoying to experience this but if there is a voice that will listen then I am more than happy to play a part and feed back.

Thanks for the info, was not aware of this. Signed up this evening to do some testing.

Back