Locomotive not moving

jeff1959

I reskinned (for private use only) the Illinois Central SD70. When I attempt to use it in a session, the throttle spins back to 0% as soon as it can any time I try to get the loco moving.

I thought that something happened with the reskin, so I downloaded the NS SD70 (kuid2:86105:5498:3). It does the very same thing. Won't run because the throttle goes back to 0%. I'm not sure what the problem is.

There maybe a startup sequence required for the locomotive.

Look behind you in the cab for switches such as engine start, etc.

I reskinned (for private use only) the Illinois Central SD70. When I attempt to use it in a session, the throttle spins back to 0% as soon as it can any time I try to get the loco moving.

I thought that something happened with the reskin, so I downloaded the NS SD70 (kuid2:86105:5498:3). It does the very same thing. Won't run because the throttle goes back to 0%. I'm not sure what the problem is.

I had this happen to me when I forgot that my Raildriver was plugged in and I was trying to drive in DCC mode. I think the combination is incompatible.

Willy

I could never edit the Phil_C locos, because the config file has a privilege tag that prevents editing.

You need to fill the loco's with sand, and diesel fuel (using the "?" button, to manually type in specified amounts).

And turn around in free roam, and turn the cab rear switch to "Start", press and hold the Start button for a few seconds, then turn the switch to "Run".

Last edited:
Back