Speedometer not displaying

orslo

Need Help

When I'm in driver mode my Speedometer is not showing makes in very hard to keep to speed limits
any help would much appreciated every thing else is displaying correctly jus no Speedometer like 0/15 mph

Seems its done automatically

[FONT=&quot]Steam and AppStore[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For versions purchased from Steam, or from the Apple AppStore, these editions will be registered into your account the first time that Trainz successfully logs in after entering your MyTrainz account's username and password into the Trainz Settings[/FONT]

Seems its done automatically

Steam and AppStore
For versions purchased from Steam, or from the Apple AppStore, these editions will be registered into your account the first time that Trainz successfully logs in after entering your MyTrainz account's username and password into the Trainz Settings

Contact the helpdesk here http://support.trainzportal.com/ to assist you with your registration. Sometimes the Steam servers have an issue connecting with N3Vs account database so registration information is not updated.

The reason why you're not getting help and abrupt answers is the community rarely will assist those that don't show a registered product. There have been issues in the past with BOTS and pirates posting help questions and we're a bit on the defensive side. Since you are a real person and not a pirate, don't take it to heart and follow the link provided to straighten out your account.

ps.

Welcome to the forums. Sorry for the cold shoulder!

Well NV3 say My game is registered

Hi Is this now showing that I;m registered hope so

[h=3]N3V Games (Zec)[/h]
Wed, Sep 30, 2:53 PM (16 hours ago)

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Good Morning
I have located the account "warbat" and can confirm that your TRS19 registered in this account and your First Class Ticket is activated in this account.

Please ensure that you use this account to log in to all parts of our website, as your TRS19 will only show as registered to this account; it will not show as registered in any other account or username.

[/FONT]

Hi Is this now showing that I;m registered hope so

N3V Games (Zec)
Wed, Sep 30, 2:53 PM (16 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Good Morning
I have located the account "warbat" and can confirm that your TRS19 registered in this account and your First Class Ticket is activated in this account.

Please ensure that you use this account to log in to all parts of our website, as your TRS19 will only show as registered to this account; it will not show as registered in any other account or username.

You need to login here as "warbat", otherwise, registered products will not show here on the timeline. Make sense?

Back