EL u36c link

I'm trying to download the EL u36c locomotive from the Trainz Stop website. The link on the website is not working and i saw on another thread that mark1223 said he was able to use "view source" on the webpage to retrieve the link for the e44. I tried to do the same thing for the u36c but I couldn't retrieve the link. i was wondering if anyone could help me with using "view source" to try to retrieve the link for the u36c. i would really appreciate it.

It would be helpful if you provided a link to the file for us to see what's going on, so I'm going on a hunch of what the problem is.

If you are getting a bunch of garbled data on your screen instead of a CDP or Zip file, you need to right-click on the file and choose save as rather than just click and download.

Some browsers, such as Firefox and Chrome will do that with some websites. It's due to how the file is encoded on the website, meaning the file wasn't defined as a data-file, therefore the browser assumes it's text and attempts to display it.

here's the link i find when I do "view source" http://www.mediafire.com/?4hnuf3hhuc6dbi7. but when i try the link it dose not work. i know people have ben able to use "view source" to retrieve the broken link for the E44 on the same website. I was wondering if the same thing could be done for this. or if maybe there was somewhere else the EL u36c could be downloaded. thanks.

here's the link i find when I do "view source" http://www.mediafire.com/?4hnuf3hhuc6dbi7. but when i try the link it dose not work. i know people have ben able to use "view source" to retrieve the broken link for the E44 on the same website. I was wondering if the same thing could be done for this. or if maybe there was somewhere else the EL u36c could be downloaded. thanks.

It's gone.

The link is gone now on Media-fire. I checked everything and didn't find anything in there related to EL, EL u36c, Trainz, .cdp, .zip, or .rar, or any other format that would be possible to download.

Back