Latest Patch (SP2)

Ron_Smith

I have been trying to update the latest patch and my check for new patches gives me a "no patch available". Tried several ways and eventually get message that the
patch updater files is corrupt and to download new file. How do I find and download new Patch Update File ?

Thanks any help will be appreciated. TRS 2019 Premium Vers. 105100

Ron:'(

TRS19 owners:
PC - TRS19 SP1 105096 to TRS19 SP2 Beta 109037 - patch using TRS19 Beta stream (1.5 GB)
Mac - TRS19 SP1 105170 to TRS19 SP2 Beta 109162 - patch using TRS19 Beta stream (1.5 GB) - coming soon

TRS19 Platinum owners:
PC - TRS19 PE 105100 to TRS19 PE Beta 109037 - patch using TRS19 Platinum Edition Beta stream (1.5 GB)
Mac - TRS19 PE 105113 to TRS19 PE Beta 109162 - patch using TRS19 Platinum Edition Beta stream (1.5 GB)

Trainz Plus / Gold Class members:
PC - TRS19 PE 106618 to Trainz Plus Beta 109170 - patch using Trainz Plus Beta stream
Mac - Trainz Plus 105113 to Trainz Plus Beta 109162 - patch using Trainz Plus Beta stream
Last edited by Tony_Hilliam; September 24th, 2020 at 07:40 AM.

I've installed the patch, but when starting my own content it almost always pops up Trains debug helper, with the options below to continue, force trainz stop, or Continue and ignore errors. What do I do to correct this?

I've installed the patch, but when starting my own content it almost always pops up Trains debug helper, with the options below to continue, force trainz stop, or Continue and ignore errors. What do I do to correct this?

These are assertion errors. There are some break-points and error-catching turned on in the program code so that when an error occurs, it pops up on the screen. Our job is to screen capture that and upload the image to the forums. You can do that by using the printscreen key, or the windows snipping tool. If you use the snipping tool, you need to paste the image into an image editor. You can then upload the image using the image icon located at the top of the editor just be sure to choose computer instead of web.

When you upload the images, be sure to include the steps you took to cause the problem if any. This will help the programmers solve the errors that appeared on your screen.

When the patch is finally released, these errors will go away.

ps. Welcome to the forums.

Hi! I would like to bump Ron's original question. Is there a physical installer file for SP2 that can be downloaded? I have the one for 105100 in case I ever want to backtrack, but I don't have one for SP2.

Just backup your existing TRS19 SP2 install folder and you won't need an "installer".

Back