Train Stopping at boardingWith Trackmark

boleyd

Fiddling with Trackmarks again. This time I placed the track mark close to the end of the boarding area. The stopped engine occupies its length of the boarding area but the majority is parallel with coaches for the N3V boarding ritual. I also use the Load Passengers command. That command may be redundant but I keep it for luck. The train properly proceeds to the next stop at the conclusion of the boarding/demarcation cycle. My conclusion is that the auto load is initiated when a coach enters the boarding area. If the trackmark is too far from the boarding ramp the auto code has already begun, based upon a coach in front of the boarding area. If the trackmark is too far away it starts slightly after the auto boarding and the operation fails from two routines running concurrently with the same data..

Perhaps a very long boarding area may be a problem. Coaches may trigger auto boarding before the engine hits the trackmark then the trackmark code messes up the auto boarding and some other things.

Last edited:
Back