Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good news for lovers of the UP 9000 class!

Thank you for your reply looking forward to seeing these on the dls. will you be releasing them as you finish them?

Quote Originally Posted by peepsight View Post
    Thank you for your reply looking forward to seeing these on the dls. will you be releasing them as you finish them?
    well I got the permission to release them onto the site that I'm part of so it won't be on the dls. While that may not be the preference of some it will save a lot of time for those that don't have tickets. Now I still have to get back with him on the details of some things as he is still thinking aboutt some of the things he wants done with them. So in the end these might definitely go on the dls in the end.
    If you'd like to watch progress on them I post it on our sites discord server. Link for joining is in the description of my vids. My yt channel is the same name as my trainz just with spaces.

Cool UP 9000

AWESOME and I got the 9000 class working 2 months ago!!!

Post name

Quote Originally Posted by TheBroughamGamer View Post
    well I got the permission to release them onto the site that I'm part of so it won't be on the dls. While that may not be the preference of some it will save a lot of time for those that don't have tickets. Now I still have to get back with him on the details of some things as he is still thinking aboutt some of the things he wants done with them. So in the end these might definitely go on the dls in the end.
    If you'd like to watch progress on them I post it on our sites discord server. Link for joining is in the description of my vids. My yt channel is the same name as my trainz just with spaces.
    What's the name of the site your with?

Hi Beau --

Go to youtube. Search with "The Brougham Gamer". The link to his discord site is:

https://discord.com/invite/HCPT9UD

You are required to register. I don't know what happens next because I have an inherit dislike of sites which require registration before I know what lies beyond.

Perhaps the more adventurous could report back here?

TheBroughamGamer --

How did you actually manage to contact The Cowboy? None of us have managed to do so, despite repeated attempts by many individuals over several years.

And what exactly was his response to you? I assume it was by email. Could you please copy and paste his reply here? It would certainly be appreciated and would lay to rest some concerns that many of us have about this project.

Phil
    Last edited by philskene; October 1st, 2020 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by philskene View Post
    Hi Beau --

Go to youtube. Search with "The Brougham Gamer". The link to his discord site is:

https://discord.com/invite/HCPT9UD

You are required to register. I don't know what happens next because I have an inherit dislike of sites which require registration before I know what lies beyond.

Perhaps the more adventurous could report back here?

TheBroughamGamer --

How did you actually manage to contact The Cowboy? None of us have managed to do so, despite repeated attempts by many individuals over several years.

And what exactly was his response to you? I assume it was by email. Could you please copy and paste his reply here? It would certainly be appreciated and would lay to rest some concerns that many of us have about this project.

Phil
    Discord is a pretty safe site that is used by gamers all the time. I only put that if anyone wanted to join at all.

In response to how I contacted him it was the last place I anticipated it to work. I used the contact email listed inside the 9000 engine config.

I'll copy past his reply here in a moment

"Wow. I amazed you could find a way to contact me.

I did put a lot of time into building those locos and I was proud of them. So yes you have my permission to upgrade them. Send me some screenshots. I keep thinking about updating my version of Trainz and messing with it again but alas life is busy and I just don't have time.

Shane Permann"

That is copied directly from his email back to me.
    I've sent him some shots and more questions but he hasn't got back to me since the weekend so that might be the only time he's able to talk?
    I hope he just gets back soon again since there's still a few things that need his understanding.

Okay so are you releasing these locomotives?
    and where are you releasing them if you are?

Okay so are you releasing these locomotives?
    and where are you releasing them if you are?
    They will go on the site I'm with. It's called the huntington shops but finding it can be hard. It can be easily found through the description of our sites yt channel. Which is called huntington_productions.
    Here is the link if you would like to check out our current stuff https://robloxrailfanner.wixsite.com/thehuntingtonshops

Sounds great looking forward to seeing your new engines.

whats the status on this project ?

whats the status on this project ?
    First engine is getting revamped because I've improved considerably since beginning the project. Smoke effects for the whole engine are underway and sounds have been sorted for it aswell. A much better espec is also under way. I have planed to have the whole thing finished for Christmas 2020. Atm I'm working to figure out what makes the best looking rivets on tga texture files.
    I have 3 versions that all look ok and am working on tandem with friends on discord to get it all tested in tane and 19 as well as for opinions on certain things (like the rivets)