Update Not Available?? [Solved]

boleyd

The update to 109037 is not available on my PC. Says "No Updates Available". Set stream to Trainz Plus Beta.. Current system is 106618. I am not in the Beta program.

I think you are a platinum owner so thia is your set up not ​Trainz Plus Beta.
TRS19 Platinum owners:
TRS19 PE 105100 to TRS19 PE Beta 109037 - patch using TRS19 Platinum Edition Beta stream (1.5 GB)

Well you may be correct. I think I have a half_____ version of Plus. Opening page says I still have Silver Membership. The Membership page on the web, for my account,says I have the Plus Membership. The Launcher says I have 106618 as my present loaded program. So, I tried the TRS19 Platinum Edition Beta stream and could not get the update. I tried some of the other "streams" to no avail. I may have a zombie load stuck in purgatory. I will be at 106618 forever.

You're a Trainz Plus member and it sounds like you can see the Trainz Plus Beta stream. I would run the PatchInstaller.exe from your install folder.

Also Trainz Plus Beta has a new beta version 109170 as of yesterday.

It was a struggle getting the "raw" Patch Updater to work for me. After hours of trial ,and all errors. 109170 is installed. The path was horrendous but the solution was simple. I had added Plus to the name thus it read Trs19 Plus exe. The updater did not recognize this as a target, but that was far from obvious. Making the program name just TRS19 allowed recognition by the installer and away it went including a free hour long deluxe update of the Trainz database.

Off to plant some FXgrass. Have to get this program working well before, _________.

So far the only issue has been the proper stopping of passenger trains at platforms/stations.depots. I have just decided to live with that and enjoy the many other features of the program.

Back