More patches today?

JCitron

Trainzing since 12-2003
Today I started up 109037 and was met with a bunch of updates bringing the version up to 109170.

Has anyone else seen this?

I saw that, now that you mentioned it. From what I can see, the changes are probably for the multiplayer stuff. I loaded up my longtime gigantic 189 mile-plus route with no issues at all. It even loaded up faster than it does in 106618. There were no content errors like in the previous versions this time around either. Let's hope this continues to be this way and this is a keeper. It seems that the last minute changes tend to slow things down just before each release.

Too many CTDs for my liking though.

Been running AI routes since I updated this morning and I've had no issues. In fact, I very very rarely have CTD's. When I do, DBR's or a fresh data folder with new downloads fixes. But again, extremely rare for me. However, I don't work in Surveyor much. For my own curiosity, are most CTD's in Surveyor?

With me the new version is running smoother than the previous one. If you are driving a session, the map and the session are opened for edit and after closing the session they are reverting. Reverting at the previous version was very sluggish.

Regards
Swordfish

Been running AI routes since I updated this morning and I've had no issues. In fact, I very very rarely have CTD's. When I do, DBR's or a fresh data folder with new downloads fixes. But again, extremely rare for me. However, I don't work in Surveyor much. For my own curiosity, are most CTD's in Surveyor?

Yes along with the bug thingy popping up first, both routes I tried had the same problem every time I tried, no problems in 106618, my own route was fine however I'm not working on it in a beta!

One route could be an asset issue but more than one to me seems like a problem.

Back