Kickstarter- Can't get back into yard

adgbusiness

Newbie to Trainz and just got TRS2019. I'm learning on Kickstarter County, but I've found that there is no way for me to get back into the yard. Every route has a red light no matter how I approach the yard at the end. Like being caught in a maze where there's no exit. Am I missing something or is there a glitch somewhere that I should be aware of? Thanks!

I am assuming you are running one of the tutorials? If you will tell us which tutorial and where you are at in the tutorial, it will help us to help you. Thanks and welcome to TRAINZ!

Change the junctions to change the signal aspect. You may need to stop the train before reaching the junction to release the AI lock.
If you're still having troubles, attach a screenshot and the local community experts should be able tohelp. :)

You may need to align a switch/junction. Make sure all junctions are set properly to arrive at where you want to go. As stated above, when you get close to a junction it "locks" and you can't change it. Locking distance depends on your speed. So you may have to stop, or even reverse some for the junction to release. Once all junctions are set properly, see if the signal changes.

(Note: This changes based on sessions. Some sessions have "locked" junctions set to make you go places, some sessions require you to control all junctions, and on some you need to control "some" junctions. Sessions can be drastically different on how they operate.)

If you want to try another Kickstarter 2 session I have one you can download via Content Manager. You'll see it's a bit different in that it has no Navigation icons, but there's plenty of instruction to let let know where to go and what do to. On Content Manager, look for a Session named "Local Duties - TRS19 KS2" by 1611mac

Last edited:
Back