Question on Via Renaissance assets by gillesd81on DLS

Forester1

Sorry, I wasn't sure to post this under DLS or somewhere? These Canadian passenger cars all have several versions, including versions for TS12 (3.5) and T:ANE (4.5). However the versions are not separated with unique KUIDS, and it looks like the most recent updates were done to the TS12 3.5 versions. So if I want to download the T:ANE 4.5 versions, they all say, (and are all going to say) "Newer version available", even though the higher KUID is for TS 12. Is there any way around having these errors with the T:ANE versions?

They are the same assets except the newer versions were back ported to TS12, so even if you got the ones for T:ANE there wouldn’t be a difference.

Hi rs2007. Would the TS12 versions work and look as good as the T:ANE versions in 2019? I don't want assets that are going to say "Newer version available".

Hi rs2007. Would the TS12 versions work and look as good as the T:ANE versions in 2019? I don't want assets that are going to say "Newer version available".

I have both versions, they are the exact same except the newer ones are back ported to TS12, so they would look the same and they work without any issues in TRS2019.

Back