Got trainz plus but not getting my payware routes that I have bought

emcnally

I just got trainz Plus and I cant get the Legacy of the Burlington Northern II or Nebraska fall harvest. I also cannot load the stuff I bought from the Jointed rail site because its reflecting assets as payware not available. When I go to store content it gives me the option to buy but not install. Can someone help me with this before I get frustrated enough to just drop Plus. I have all my routes in my steam version

Thanks for any and all assistance

Last edited:
Go to My Trainz
Click on My Memberships
Click on Manage Content Vault
Choose everything

Back at the Launcher:

Go to the Content Store.
Click on a few at a time and download to your heart's content.

If you click more than a few at a time, things get stuck. I found out the hard way.

Tony said this double-process will go away at some point, but this is they way it is for now.

If this doesn't work, you'll need to put in a helpdesk ticket, or wait for Tony or someone to pass by the forum post because they may have to do something on their end.

I hope this helps.

Also, When you click on "Content Store" you then need to click "Purchased" icon in top right corner.

Also know that the Content Vault will be going away "soon" and all available assets will just show in Content Store "Purchased".

Last edited:
Go to My Trainz
Click on My Memberships
Choose everything

Back at the Launcher:

Go to the Content Store.

If you click more than a few at a time, things get stuck. I found out the hard way.

Tony said this double-process will go away at some point, but this is they way it is for now.

If this doesn't work, you'll need to put in a helpdesk ticket, or wait for Tony or someone to pass by the forum post because they may have to do something on their end.

I hope this helps.

Content Vault is not for Trainz Plus, only for Gold and Silver. He just needs to use the Content Store when starting trainz.

I have Gold Plus. I've had stuff show up in the Vault when it wasn't appearing in game Store as "Purchased" - So until it goes away (Vault) I check it about once a week.

Go to My Trainz
Click on My Memberships
Choose everything

Back at the Launcher:

Go to the Content Store.

I hope this helps.

As I said they show for me to pay for the stuff again and that is not happening.

As I said they show for me to pay for the stuff again and that is not happening.

Checked the purchased tab?

I recommend putting in a ticket. There have been issues in the past where the system didn't link properly with your account.

JCitron do you even read? I stated that in the store tab it wants me to pay 39.95 for BN II. if I had it it would show as install even in the store tab. In the purchased tab they dont show up at all.

Checked the purchased tab?

I recommend putting in a ticket. There have been issues in the past where the system didn't link properly with your account.

If it was in the purchased tab I would not have checked the store tab. That being said if it was in purchased tab it also shows as intstall or unitstall in the store tab. I put in a ticket but now my stuff is all messed up and I'm trying to recover it.

It sounds like you're confused as to what is included.

Trainz Plus includes the latest version of Trainz (which currently means Trainz Platinum), all new Trainz Plus builds (so currently the MPS Early Access version) and an FCT. Trainz Plus does not include access to the Content Vault.

Silver Class gives you access to the Content Vault, but requires that you own a copy of Trainz. Gold includes everything.

Back