betatest: sc499 Local Disc Error

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
I just tried to download this DLC and I got this error: Local disc error. I move my mouse over it and it says: 'Failed to write to disc, please check for available space.' Now I've got TRS19 on an external hard drive and I looked and I've got 4.88 Terabytes free on that external hard drive out of 5.45 terabytes. The Download Path for this is: 20200917194542_522_2.tzarc. Can someone explain this?

Sounds like you are trying to download one of the package (or DLC) that were built using the TCCP system.

New DLc's won't work in older versions of TRS19 under builds 105100 (Windows) or 105113 (Mac). due to a 2GB file limit that they have.
You can either pay a month to get access to the Trainz + so you can upgrade to build 106618 (Trainz + stable build) or to the latest Trainz + beta which is currently at 109037. Either Trainz + route should have the 2GB file lock remove.

Another thing you can try is ask the creator to send you the *.tzarc file so you can manually install it using the file > install purchased items from disk function (I do this due to not everyone having a Trainz + build).

Cheers

I just tried myself using 106618 and had an error as well. "Download failed after multiple entries", or something like that.

Ignore the asset for now and let N3V look into it. If you want, submit a ticket to the helpdesk.

I have the same problem also. Im gold member and my build is 105175 getting local disk error. I'll wait till they fix it or something. The way Australian work may be slow also.

I have the same problem also. Im gold member and my build is 105175 getting local disk error. I'll wait till they fix it or something. The way Australian work may be slow also.
You pretty much need to be using the SP2 beta for it to work, or wait a week or so until SP2 goes live.
(and mate, we don't work any slower than anywhere else in the world)
cheers
Graeme

In my Packages folder sc499.tzarc is 6,448,920 KB. The sc499 folders contain 5.52 GB of files.

Last edited:
In my Packages folder sc499.tzarc is 6,448,920 KB. The sc499 folders contain 5.52 GB of files.

I don't have any sc499.tzarc file but only 10 sc499 folders containing 6.36 GB. However the route is working flawlessly (Build 106618)!

Back