Problem/Specific Route/Slow/lagging/TRS19

photokd

Hi, I have problem with one route I have been working on for two months.
This route is very huge and has been merged with a lot of other routes.
So the problem occurred while I was installing some new coaches and I suspect that I deleted one specific asset called AJS SuperScript Code Library, and reinstalled it.

The problem is that; The Route is very slow, and lagging a lot. There is impossible to do anything.
I have multiple versions of this route, and every one of them is the same, I suspect there are some consist I placed very early in development who might be the problem, but it is impossible for me to find and delete all consist manually.

I have tried to rebuild the database and even tried the TrainzUtil Command but for no success. I also have tried to delete the route completely.
Is there any way to diagnostic this or find a log?

Every time I go in to It I will get and error message from SuperScript. (See Attachment).

Thank you for the support and assistance! 😊
5TYXGbw

AJS.png

I have also merged several route parts into one. You need to be very careful because if you have given an asset a name and it is also present in another part it causes problems. Two TM's or two signals etc both using the same name. I had to go through the find object to weed out the duplicates. Make sure all assets are up to date because some older ones wont work in TRS19. I finally opened my route with a new session and started adding consists again and slowly built it up. The stuttering from the old session had gone. I think TRS19 still hangs on to old details sometimes as I often loaded my session to find that there appeared some details which was deleted a long time ago. Scripts are a big cause of stuttering as it seems to pause while it tries to sort out a problem script.

There are issues with the Superscript. Notify the content creator since he included in his assets. He can then report that to N3V for a fix.

There are issues with the Superscript. Notify the content creator since he included in his assets. He can then report that to N3V for a fix.

The creator of superscript is Andi06. And he's deceased. There was a thread announcing his death somewhere on the Forums.

Back