Screenshots Question

torino72

Why is it that all Screenshot thread photos have either a black PhotoBucket bar across them or just display an X where a picture once was?

I went to the last page in the Canadian pics thread, I picked at random, and there were pictures there.

The Photobucket ones are probably dead because Photobucket no longer offers free hosting and if the user never signed up for the pay to play service, then their pictures were deleted.

A lot of users have chosen third party sites to host their screenshots. Several of these have gone away or gone to charging for use. I highly recommend using the Trainz Gallery, for long term viability of postings.

A lot of users have chosen third party sites to host their screenshots. Several of these have gone away or gone to charging for use. I highly recommend using the Trainz Gallery, for long term viability of postings.

Yes, agree. And very easy to use with just a couple of clicks from within Trainz ('Capture Screenshot' and 'Screenshot Review & Upload'). Then swap to a browser window and go to 'MyTrainz'/'Trainz Gallery', which is selectable from the menu choices at the top of the 'Trainz Discussion Forum'. Right click on your image, copy, then paste into a relevant screenshot's forum thread.

Last edited:
Back