Bug in 108941 Download downloading

RJArtim

67 yrs old Trainz Veteran
I have no idea what this is, I am not very good with the unit numbers as mine is larger than what others are using.

RJ Artim

Last edited:
This isn't a bug and is normal operation. This is the content you download when you use Content Manager to download and install the content from the DLS. These are found in the User-data/cache/internet folder, where User-data is the place where all your Trainz TRS2019 content resides.

Therefore, since they are program-controlled installs, they won't go into your normal internet download location you use when you download content and other things from around the web.

That is not what I said, but here is my number
123794. Hope you have $129.90 to buy it.

RJ Artim

Last edited:
Downloading using Content Manager is working fine here in 108941. Can you please try again.

That is not what I said, but here is my number.

RJ Artim

Last edited:
Strangely enough it is working as it should today. Yesterday I got a Windows update first thing, wondering if that had anything to do with it...

It's a possibility. I have noticed that when there's a Window's update in process or pending, things run awful until that thing is over. It's akin to coming down with the flu bug where you feel off but can't pinpoint why until it's passed.

Back