how do I add a wharf

OldSARy

As the title says, I want to add a wharf to a route. The wharf will have an asphalt texture on which I will place 'dock rails' and a vertical wall at the edge will bollards, where ships can berth. I can get the asphalt texture and the dock rails easily, but cannot figure out how to create the vertical wall. I have searched without success using 'wharf' and 'create wharf' and 'add wharf'.

Obviously I am misunderstanding how to find instructions for this sort of thing. Will someone please point me in the right direction?

For a ready made wharf Look for Dock, Dock Wall, Quay, harbour, should find something although there will be a lot of loading docks and such like, for the wall try dock wall and retaining wall.

OldSARy - Suggest that you check out a few built-in assets first to see if they meet your requirements, then using what you learn from these, begin to create your own wharf.
Here are a few items in TRS19-Platinum that are worthwhile adding to a test route and experimenting with... Also suggest search your installed assets and the DLS in Content Manager using the words, "dock", "port" and "jetty"

<kuid:-25:100> Seaport
<kuid2:439337:101374:2> SAP Dock 1 Cannery
<kuid2:60238:38047:2> Timber Jetty
<kuid2:52519:38036:1> 2 Track Dock Left Single Side End
<kuid2:52519:38006:1> 3 Track Dock Double Sides
<kuid2:60238:60010:3> Ship Dry Dock 2
<kuid2:60238:60009:2> Ship Dry Dock
<kuid:132952:100839> SAM MC Wharf 12m/30m
etc.

As the title says, I want to add a wharf to a route. The wharf will have an asphalt texture on which I will place 'dock rails' and a vertical wall at the edge will bollards, where ships can berth. I can get the asphalt texture and the dock rails easily, but cannot figure out how to create the vertical wall. I have searched without success using 'wharf' and 'create wharf' and 'add wharf'.

Obviously I am misunderstanding how to find instructions for this sort of thing. Will someone please point me in the right direction?

I made a small route that is available on the DLC that may contain what your looking for and give you some ideas. Maybe try downloading it and look around how its made;

CDE Oil Refinery West <kuid:647907:101923>

Thanks for suggestions!

Thank you for your suggestions. It's bedtime now, but I shall follow up tomorrow. :)

Back