Where have you put my Covid19 Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

euromodeller

Imagineer
I can't access my own Covid19 thread, I get this message..

euromodeller, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

so where can I view it?

It all turned a bit nasty Graham so it was shut down.

The main thing is, Graham has recovered, and that's all we needed to say. I do hope no one else here gets a bad case , if you have any vulnerabilities, take precautions and be safe. I suggest that as soon as anyone strays off that narrow path and into politics, close the thread. This forum isn't a place for that stuff , there are hundreds of outlets where one can get ones fill and vent to your hearts content.

I like to assist others with solving problems in Trainz.

If I could help someone save their own life, by informing them about documented scientific facts, informing them about safety precautions that would save their life, that would be the greatest gift I could give everyone.

It's REAL, and is NOT "FAKE".

Wear a mask, stay socially distant, or quarantine totally distant for extended long, long, periods of time,
(which may in fact end up being a very, very, long, long, time, many, many, more, months), to not congregate in crowds ever, at all, hold no brazen parties, attend no crowded rallies, and have no "holiday get together's". Dining out in restaurants with 25% capacity, is rather questionable and is still unproven as to safety.

It is very transmissible, much, much, communicably transferable, sometimes greater than a 6 foot distance, via airborne expelled spit/sneeze particles floating in the air.

We are a lucky group, that has Trainz, a hobby that can keep one occupied for years on end, without close personal physical contact with others, quarantining in total isolation, protecting everyone.

I applaud Australia's work (and many other Countries), in having one of the best worldwide success rates of stopping Covid19.

Last edited:
It just got ugly. I was arguing most of the covid deaths were not actually form COVID, that the government could be partially lying, and others strongly disagreed. It was partly my fault when I brought up the CDC finding that 94% of the people who died already had other conditions. What's important though is that your alive.

Last edited:
It's been quarantined by some typically overly zealous forum moderator!

Last edited:
One reason may be that it doesn't fit the subtitle of this sub forum "Trainz news from community members".

I'm just glad that Graham is alive and still with us. As for debating the virus itself there are plenty of other websites for that. Let's just stick to Trainz and not start another arguement where it will only end with the thread being shut down again.

^^^ i̶f̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶5̶

Well I hope that you are happy now, my thread has gone and so has your arguments about Covid. (not that I read any of them or saw what happened at the end)

I'll not bother posting again about my experiences, you will have to find out yourself what life is like after Covid.

Mods you can lock/delete this thread before they do it again.

People saying that this is not a political forum and then begin sprouting their political views...PMSL...yes mods should lock this one off too.....Glad you are ok Euromodeller.

Well I hope that you are happy now, my thread has gone and so has your arguments about Covid. (not that I read any of them or saw what happened at the end)

I'll not bother posting again about my experiences, you will have to find out yourself what life is like after Covid.

Mods you can lock/delete this thread before they do it again.

Hi Euromodeller
I'll cop this one, I removed the thread as it was again getting out of hand. Unfortunately I had limited time at the time, so I had to remove the thread (technically it's been moved to a hidden forum section, rather than actually deleted), rather than the posts. I was planning to, today, move only the relevant posts back to the public forum sections :)

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back