9/11/20-SSW SD45T-2, SP SD35, CSX YN2 SD50 & GTW SD40 PLUS Freeware & Clubcar Release

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
9/11/20-SSW SD45T-2, SP SD35, CSX YN2 SD50 & GTW SD40 PLUS Freeware & Clubcar Release

This months release has SSW SD45T-2's, CSX YN2 SD50's, GTW SD40's and SP SD35's. On top of that we have two new Freeware items, an SP 2 Bay ACF Hopper and a MILW Bay Window Caboose.

Also releasing is some more content for our Clubcar Members, The first of Alex's new GSC Flatcars ( both for TANE and TS19, install the noted files for your version noted in the ZIP File) plus an assortment of Trinity 3 Bay Hoppers and 50ft FMC Boxcar Reskins for your freight trains to mix it up a little!

NS_37_5f344177a4b8a-scaled.jpg

NS_37_5f067841c5777-scaled.jpg

NS_37_5f35e9e2504b6-scaled.jpg

NS_37_5f17500c9a685-scaled.jpg

therock_5f14d27ac4a7d.jpg

therock_5dad5f4d3048d.png

Hi jr cant CC content getting error message when tring to download. Andrew
We'll need more information on your problem, that doesn't help us pinpoint anything on a cause. From what I can tell trying two different usernames besides my own admin one, its working as it should be right now. You may need to clear cache or you are having some sort of other problem.

Very nice stuff, thank you
Edit: One suggestion/question, would it be possible to make a track object version of the wheel sets to make it easy to place them in rows on rails? Thats how we store them, and i have seen other railroads do the same.

Last edited:
Thank you! Always love whatever you guys release - just hoping that someday soon we see the release of one or more of those routes that screenshots from deadpool, felix_g or scratchy have been teasing us with for months. Or from any one of you other guys actually. The routes that I have from you guys are definitely some of the best!

The new content uploaded to CC today when trying download get error: 403 forbidden yes iam logged in.

Last edited:
Very nice stuff, thank you
Edit: One suggestion/question, would it be possible to make a track object version of the wheel sets to make it easy to place them in rows on rails? Thats how we store them, and i have seen other railroads do the same.

33-36 wheels scenery cdp is in the ZIP file, that should allow you to use them as scenery.

The new content uploaded to CC today when trying download get error: 403 forbidden yes iam logged in.

We've looked up and down for any problems but can't find anything that would cause this. Make sure you have cleared your cache and log back in and try them again

Also releasing is some more content for our Clubcar Members, The first of Alex's new GSC Flatcars ( both for TANE and TS19, install the noted files for your version noted in the ZIP File)

I don't see any download link...

Last edited:
I don't see any download link...

The page "Club Car Content", sorted by the latest, is containing four new assets:
AEX /CRDX / CSXT Trinity 3 Bay Hopper 3 Pack
CSX (Ex-Railbox) / MQT 50' FMC Boxcar 2 Pack
ATGX (Ex-D&H) Trinity 3 Bay Hopper 2 Pack
MP / ICG GSC 60' Flatcar 2 Pack

Just my 2 cents. :)

Regards
Swordfish

Hi
I've again a missing dependecy issue: "kuid2 45324 91249 1 CSX yn2 SD50 cab shell" has "missing dependecies". What should I do? I committed again all the JR dependency .cdps I have.
ps : would it be possible to display for each engine a list of all those dependencies that are needed but not included and are to be downloaded, perhaps with links?
Thanks

Hi
I've again a missing dependecy issue: "kuid2 45324 91249 1 CSX yn2 SD50 cab shell" has "missing dependecies". What should I do? I committed again all the JR dependency .cdps I have.
ps : would it be possible to display for each engine a list of all those dependencies that are needed but not included and are to be downloaded, perhaps with links?
Thanks

Except the locomotive herself, all other dependencies for <kuid2:45324:91249:1> are Built-in (TRS19 Build 106618 World Edition) :

<kuid2:45324:28120:4> Cab Running Numbers Black Swiss
<kuid2:45324:28126:4> LED Segment Green
<kuid2:45324:28125:6> LED Segment Red

As HPL noted those are the only dependencies of the cab shell, besides the engine itself. Are you missing any of these or have any open for edit as otherwise all should be functioning for you at this point.

Back