I made it into Virtual Railfan's Grab Bag!

Nice! That loco with the blue livery, "Central Maine and Queen" or something? even full screen on Youtube it was hard to read.

And Holy cow! That UP Army train at 2:35 must be moving a whole division!

Awesome! Thanks for that! I imagine it does not exist in Trainz. Great to discover it in your video though! Beautiful loco.

And you didn't even have to do silliness to get on camera! I watch a lot of train cams (I work from home) and I've seen people with buckets on their heads, people dressed like banana's, you name it.

And, A movie star is born :cool:

When I see a military train, moving so much stuff en-mass, I don't even want to know, what is going on :eek:

That video has so many, many, great shots !

Thanks for posting !

Last edited:
And, A movie star is born :cool:

When I see a military train, moving so much stuff en-mass, I don't even want to know, what is going on :eek:

... snip ...

Hope the arm sling is temporary!

The last time I saw a military equipment train, they were headed for training at a different base ... but exercises don't last forever ... then deployment.

Hope the arm sling is temporary!

The last time I saw a military equipment train, they were headed for training at a different base ... but exercises don't last forever ... then deployment.

The sling is due to surgery on the shoulder back at the beginning of August. I dislocated it so many times they had to do surgery to 'tighten it up'. I'm in this sling for six weeks after surgery and then physical therapy

The sling is due to surgery on the shoulder back at the beginning of August. I dislocated it so many times they had to do surgery to 'tighten it up'. I'm in this sling for six weeks after surgery and then physical therapy

Yikes. Best wishes for a positive outcome!
I'm visiting a relative and enjoying their Internet access. Even been trying a few railcams. What an easy way to watch trains!

Back