Installed not active

RJArtim

67 yrs old Trainz Veteran
If you would get your own name you would not have these things to you. You know who you are.

RJ Artim.

Last edited:
These 2 new engines are now installed (not active)

<kuid2:453099:100802:58> C&O K2 2-8-2
<kuid2:453099:100192:48> NYC 10a 2-8-2

Help.

That's possible. They were made available for preview, not that I had much time to preview them either. When they are released, however, we will be able to get them via the Gold membership.

Did you not get the email this morning. They are announced as released though they do not show in my Content Store nor Content Vault. Others indicate that they do have access.
https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?160423-DLC-Question-(Trainz-Plus-Gold-Member)

I got the email but I haven't seen it yet so I assumed it wasn't ready. Must go see the thread...

EDIT:

It's the same thing we're discussing here. Clam1952 thinks, like I do, there's a delay.

We'll see what Swordfish's ticket does.

Last edited:
Please check again now in Content Vault, then once selected, download using Content Store.

We'll be removing the requirement for Content Vault selection in the next update which will allow you to choose what and when to download in-game using Content Store only.

Please check again now in Content Vault, then once selected, download using Content Store.

We'll be removing the requirement for Content Vault selection in the next update which will allow you to choose what and when to download in-game using Content Store only.

Thanks Tony! And thanks for the information on Content Vault/Content Store future.

Back