Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Norm Hart

Sad news indeed! Norm was such a help with my routes or whatever. He surely will be missed!
    Take care everyone,
    Dean

When I released the BC&SJ route on the DLS Norm promptly posted about 50 or so screen shots he took over it's full length.

Thanks Norm. I pray your name was in the Lamb's book of life... From conversations with you, I expect it was.

Horace

Sad news. We all miss you already, Norm.
    May you rest in peace.

Pascal

United States of America, Nebraska, Lincoln

I am very sorry to hear of Norm's passing. Norm was a poster child for the way one should behave on the forum, he was nearly always supportive, and seldom failed to post a screenshot of any new works released to the DLS. I was always honored to find him posting screenshots of my content. Godspeed Norman, see if you can find my father up there in the happy hunting ground, he is a fellow Trainzer and a railfan, and yes, there are many distinguished Trainzers already there. It is a sad fact that many of us who love Trainz have way more yesterdays than we do tomorrows.
    I for one think we maybe ought to have a thread just for those folks who have passed on and were members of our unique little community. Every one of us will one day join Norm, my father, and Ben Dorsey and many others who have moved on to the next reality.

Default Norm Passing.

Sad news. We miss you already Norm.
    May you rest in peace.

Leo

Member since June 2003

The journey's run.

Thanks Norm for all that you did and the happiness that you brought. My belated condolences to his family and friends.

United States of America, Alabama, Birmingham

Quote Originally Posted by diecastgalore View Post
    I for one think we maybe ought to have a thread just for those folks who have passed on and were members of our unique little community. Every one of us will one day join Norm, my father, and Ben Dorsey and many others who have moved on to the next reality.
    I'm pretty sure there is a thread like that already although I haven't seen it in a while. Maybe it can be found and made a sticky.

Here is one that was in the Trainz Community forum.

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...of-remembrance

William
    Last edited by wreeder; November 6th, 2020 at 05:37 AM.

Norm always showed such joy and positivity on this forum; it'll be not the same without him. I never got to speak with him personally but I hope his family well and that he is in a good place.

Still well worth a read through all of his contributions to the forum in the past. R.I.P mate.