Norm Hart

Wow, another great community member left us :(
Although I just recently got to know him (about a year or 2 ago), he was awesome.
Whenever he posted something on the forums, he didn't let real life spoil the happiness - was always happy when he posted. And his screenshots where always worth taking a look.

Without him, this communuity won't be the same:(

He was amazing - may he rest in peace and have fun in the big train yard that's above.

Cheers:(

He will be sadly missed, always ready to try out new models, new routes and never a bad word from him.
R. I .P

evilcrow

This is a terrible loss. My interactions with Norm were always positive and helpful. So sorry to hear this.
smyers

With great sadness I must wish you Godspeed. I will miss you Norm. My condolences to your family and friends.

Dave

I will miss his great nature and his speedy willingness to post screenshots of much of the new assets in-game. Farewell Norm, there forever will be a missing spot in the forums

I knew in my heart this was the case, but it's still really , really sad.

Fare thee well Norm, may the four winds blow you home again .....

I will miss his great nature and his speedy willingness to post screenshots of much of the new assets in-game. Farewell Norm, there forever will be a missing spot in the forums

I second that. I will always remember the screenshots and very positive comments he posted of one of my newly released DLS routes. It gave me a great deal of confidence. He also displayed a great sense of humour in some of his posts. We will all miss him.

Another legendary engineer now residing in the great roundhouse.

Such very, very sad news. I looked forward to seeing his screenshots in the competitions and now it will seem a little bit emptier without them.

Sad news, but I felt this was sadly true all along. My condolences for his friends and family. He surely will be missed. His enthusiasm, sense of humor, and wit is what kept him going,

The amount of support he gave this hobby in the form of Payware would of been incredible as he was always showing off sum loco or route he just purchased and a lot of it not even from the US, Rest In Peace Norm my condolences to family and friend's.
Cheers Mick.:'(

It's always sad news when we lose a member of the community. Norm was a friend to all and an inspiration to many (myself included). It was always a joy to see his contributions to the "USA Pics" thread. He could make anything look good.

My belated condolences are with his friends and family.

Fly high, Norm. We'll miss you.

Matt

Last edited:
I'll miss you old mate. Thank you for taking the time to encourage my route building efforts, your screenshots, your interesting signature tags and just for being a friend.
A great man has departed and the world is all the poorer for it.
Graeme

Back