Preview and other "goodies"??

boleyd

I have had Plus since 8/25. I believe I should receive some sort of document called preview. Does this come by email or to the browser? I bought Plus to replace Silver and saved a few $$$. Improved Turf was my objective and that is working out well.

If you go to the Content Store, you can download all the DLC you want just don't do it all at once. There's plenty of goodies there in addition to the new preview items that came out last week. Very nice NYC steam locomotives and another C&O beauty plus something else I can't remember. You get to play with the preview stuff for two weeks then it goes away until it's released for sale and then we get it for free.

Free to download after you purchase.

I found my first "goodie". JR Rolling Stock Pack. BUT i received the same error that I had with downloading SMC313 -- failed to download per-cauched data for package sc498d.
SMC313 gave an error citing - unexpected build version.

I noticed other people having difficulty with the "store".

Free? Well, not exactly. We do pay a monthly membership fee after all.

Yeah but given the small cost of the monthly fee compared to the cost of the DLC it's nearly free. Last I checked, not counting stuff I purchased outright, there's about $1200 in content downloaded so far.

Free to download after you purchase.

I found my first "goodie". JR Rolling Stock Pack. BUT i received the same error that I had with downloading SMC313 -- failed to download per-cauched data for package sc498d.
SMC313 gave an error citing - unexpected build version.

I noticed other people having difficulty with the "store".

Contact the helpdesk and let them know what's going on.

Thankfully I did not have to tackle that weird ticket process. The item with the error (JR Wagons) showed up today in perfect condition. So, was there an error in the assets or the program. The later requires a stealth change to your 106618.

Another asset 9Vegetation Train) magically appeared. Previously It would install and uninstall but install gave an eror and no train. 2 weeks later it is in by syatem. Better late then never. Thanks N3V.

Back