Kick starter county question

therabbitt

I finally brought the fossils session to a close. Only met 3 of 4 objectives under proceed to westside. I got the diesel fuel and picked up coal at daydream mine and got the train back to the main yard. When I got the caboose to the trigger. Then the uncouple sign pops up down by the tankers. I uncouple them but the sign does not go away. Why? Could not figure out how to successfully uncouple the cars so I took a chance and took the whole train on to westside and unloaded the coal. The game ended with 3 of 4 objectives for proceed to west side completed?:( What do I need to do get the uncouple sign to clear and meet the 4th objective.

Last edited:
TheRabbit,
Did you figure out how to make this work?

It took me a few times, because I am running the session without any navigation displays, as a recent game upload for Coal Country has caused all the navigation displays to stop working for my sessions. I am running TRS19 build 105096.

I'm guessing you had the tankers on the rear of the train, and the caboose coupled to the rear of the tankers. I've no idea why the trigger didn't work for your session, but without any triggers to guide me, I uncoupled the tankers once I got them about halfway onto Track 6. As the caboose was coupled to the tankers, that satisfied the requirement for that part of the session. I then continued on with only the coal cars and unloaded them.

This completed the session properly for me. In a previous attempt, I had the tankers ahead of the coal cars and the caboose on the rear of the coal string. That was not correct, and I was not able to maneuver in the yard to separate out the tankers and the caboose. I had to go back and rearrange the string of cars at the mine so that the coal cars were at the front of the consist and the tankers and caboose were at the rear.

I hope that helps. It was actually a fun session, marred only a few times when I broke couplers...UGH!

Heinrich505

Back