Guido73 end of summer sale! 2020-08-27

guido73

Covered hoppers
End of summer sale!
Use eos2020 to get 40% off cart total at checkout at http://guido73.rrmods.us/. Good for all guido73 products.

Good until midnight September 8th.

Kicking off the sale is the Trinity Industries 5125cf pressure differential car in demonstrator paint - TILX 5000

This highly detailed car has precision modeling, prototypical accuracy and 3 different skins.

Make sure you download the RRMods Script/Sound Library
http://www.rrmods.us/product/rrmods-scriptsound-library/

Last edited:
For the life of me I can't figure out how your site works. In Guido's store I can add one or more locos, a caboose or LPG tanker and they go into one cart, but when I try to add a hopper, such as the new Trinity Powerflo, your system wants to add it to a second cart. What is the story with that??

For the life of me I can't figure out how your site works. In Guido's store I can add one or more locos, a caboose or LPG tanker and they go into one cart, but when I try to add a hopper, such as the new Trinity Powerflo, your system wants to add it to a second cart. What is the story with that??
There website is divided into three parts. The regular RRmods store, Guidos store and Adamovic. They each have their own carts (don't ask me why). So you will have to buy items from each of them separately.

If ALL of guido73.rrmods.us, and ALL of RRMods.us and ALL of RRMods.ca, were on sale, at the same given time, I would drain my bank account, with huge orders :cool:

Last edited:
There website is divided into three parts. The regular RRmods store, Guidos store and Adamovic. They each have their own carts (don't ask me why). So you will have to buy items from each of them separately.

That seems a bit nuts. I wonder how many sales they've lost in the past because a potential customer got flustered trying to figure this out and ended up just walking away, and maybe not coming back. Many people don't want to be bothered with that type of stuff. I suppose if they are trying to segregate revenue into separate pools it might make some sense, in theory. However that is something that, as a best practice, should happen on the back end, particularly since it's not being explained to potential customers up front.

Lack of documentation seems to be a common sin with many Trainz vendors, including N3V themselves. If you want to promote and grow sales, good, easy to understand documentation is essential. How many Trainz users have walked away from the game in frustration because they couldn't figure out what they needed to do to resolve simple problems with game updates, faulty assets or routes. (I spent 30 years as an IT guy trying to figure out other peoples programming or similar work, for updates & fixes with generally little or no documentation available - and I was certainly guilty of same with some of my own software projects.) Probably this isn't the place for this discussion so I'll stop.

Last edited:
For the life of me I can't figure out how your site works.

Thanks for your interest in our payware. When purchasing, make sure to pay attention to main url root address. Mine is guido73.rrmods.us. The main RRMods store is rrmods.us and RRMods Canada is rrmods.ca. This will help you keep track of which site you're on.

Guido73 of RRMods announces the release of the Trinity 6221cf 4-bay plastic pellet hopper for Auran TS12 and T:ANE
http://guido73.rrmods.us/

End of summer sale of 40% off cart total at checkout using coupon eos2020 good until midnight September 8th.

Reporting marks and number series include:
DOWX (Dow Chemical Company) 68000-68199

These highly detailed cars have precision modeling and prototypical accuracy.

Back