White Wire Grid

stouthm

Get over it
As the title suggest my wire grid is white with black lines. Is there a means to change it from white to the normal gray? How I got the white is beyond me.

If it's in surveyor/editor, you probably have 'show wireframe' enabled. Press F9 to disable the wireframe view.

Peter

I agree about the white background in wireframe view.

The contrast between black lines and white background is not good for the eyes and needs to go to a grey colour.

I understand what you mean. Prior to the PBR-textured baseboards, there used to be an alternate texture by Jointed Rail that gave us darker lines that made the grid easier to see. Unfortunately, unless someone comes up with an alternative texture, we're stuck with the built-in one we've got. It's no longer a matter of replacing the textures because PBR stuff requires a lot more to it than that.

If you're using Transdem there is another optional texture. I haven't personally looked into it, but thought I'd mention it.

Thanks

Sean

in wireframe view some boards don't show any grid at all.

I have had this happen to me also, but after a few saves, delete missing assets, exits, and return to Surveyor, it usually comes back at some point. Not sure what triggers it in the first place or what exactly triggers it to show back up, very random behavior.

Back