What are these logs, are they the cause of my game to completely freeze?

Wh0g1Qfn
Hi folks. Well, I updated to the latest Trainz Plus Beta install, and my route completely freezes when loading. I popped into the logs section and I saw these logs. Is this normal, and are there any tips to try and get rid of the freezing, because right now TRS2019 is literally unplayable.

Thanks in advance guys.
Hh1s1vx
Hh1s1vx

https://ibb.co/Hh1s1vx

Last edited:
That indicates a faulty script, or one that's not compatible.

Have you tried other routes or content to ensure it's not related to a particular consist or locomotive?

The other thing too is after a program update and database repair, the program caches content. This process can cause things to freeze for "sometime", depending upon how much content you have.

You can tell if the caching is taking place because there will be constant updating of information in the log as well as a caching message at the top of the loading screen. If you open a route, you'll notice this message at the top as well, and your menus will be missing items including buttons as stuff loads.

I have found an EDR helps in this regard after an update since it clears the old cache file and then rebuilds it when routes are loaded again.

I don't see any caching messages on top, and the route itself loads fine, but it is the sessions that freezes and crashes. I tried disabling multiple assets at once to sort out the problem, from scripts to consists, but the problem is still there, even after multiple Extended Database Repairs

Well, there is an asset, or assets, that is repeatedly trying to load another asset with the entry name "liveries" in the kuid-table. Those names only really exist so scripts can easily access them. As John said, its a script problem. If this is a saved session then I suspect that session is toast and you may as well delete it. If its a session from the DLS or DLC then you could try reloading it again.

Those entries in your screen capture are information entries. If you hide them by clicking on the grey dot at the top in the log then you may be able to see what asset caused the issue. Those dots are filters for different types of log reports.

Maybe an EDR will fix. They often fix strange issues.

Back