Cannot delete consists

lenscab

Hi all,,, I had a train and consists on a track that I wanted to move out of the way in surveyor mode , so I made a bit of track by the side and and moved the the train onto it. Later I noticed that the train and consists were not there so I deleted the track and now when I zoom out it shows up the consist names but I cant see them and I cannot delete them. Any help please.
Len

Try and replace the track where it was. You may have had the consist on a different layer than the track and by deleting the track left the consist in limbo.

Hi,,, I have put a track where it was but no luck there, I found my route in CM and opened config in explorer but that does not show any assets.
I can only see these consists in driver mode when I zoom out and I dont know what wagons they are as I could then delete them in CM but it only says consists and a different number for every wagon. I could go into Map display options and turn them off but I would really like to remove them.
Len

Last edited:
Have you tried copy/pasting an appropriate area of similar textured terrain over the offending problem. Peter

Back