Trainz Plus Release Candidate 1086xx now available

CNR. Please provide a test map that shows this behaviour so we can check it out. Also confirm the steps - which layers are selected, which tools you are using, which track to move etc.

>>
If this is reproducable, we'll need the route. As always, if you disable items and work out which item is causing the problem that makes our task much easier.
Based upon the assertions and crashes, I would suspect the route may be corrupt. I would recommend that you ensure all the dependency assets required are enabled (restart if they were disabled) and run a Delete Missing Assets. This will renumber assets on the route and may resolve the issues you're seeing.

UPDATE:

I was able to solve the track moving, but not the track-objects doing so at the same time, by running delete missing assets even though there are none on two routes I discovered the problem with. There were no layers other than the bog standard route and session so that wasn't the issue, although, I did check to make sure.

I will look at the ones that CTD and if they can't be resolved I'll toss them and move on. It's time to do some pruning of my routes and content and as always there will be a backup done first just in case I want to readdress this issue at a later date.

The humongous copy followed by the massive EDR is what prevented me from beta testing now that I know that two TRS19-Plus copies can't run at the same times should I want to join an MPS session.

<kuid:661281:65056> TFX - Grass 19 - Seasonal
Not faulty here Bob. What status do they show? If not payware, then delete the modified version.
Hi Tony, <kuid:661281:65056> is built in; its status on my Content Manager is 'Unknown Location'. However, I can get it to come up using the Edit Effects Layer Tool. However, all the other TFX assets show as Unknown Assets.

Regards
Bob

Bob. Step 1, run a DB repair.
If that doesn't help, create a new local data folder to see if that resolves this issue.

I agree this beta release has got a lot of bugs freezing lag loading time, and lost of deps or faulty deps and errors, so I can not work on my route at this time, I agree with the users who are having these issues including myself.:eek:

I agree this beta release has got a lot of bugs freezing lag loading time, and lost of deps or faulty deps and errors, so I can not work on my route at this time, I agree with the users who are having these issues including myself.:eek:

We're going to need much more accurate information than this for your report to be of any use. Please include detailed descriptions of the issues including which routes, KUIDs etc are involved.

Dear Tony while using Trainz 19 as I am plus user It freezes and lang during route creation or driver mode when driving mode

Dear Tony while using Trainz 19 as I am plus user It freezes and lang during route creation or driver mode when driving mode

1. Create a new route
2. Lay a section of track
3. Place a train
4. Drive
5. Does it freeze or hang?
6. If no, then it is something in your route or session you are using that is causing the problem.
Try disabling groups of content to work out which item is causing the problem.

Tony,

I have discovered what appears to be a bug, as it occurs in all routes either built-in or third party. When you attempt to kick cars in your train, you get a momentary freeze when you click on the uncoupling icon and when the consist unfreezes, the cars you are kicking pull away from the consist causing you to couple back into them. I have tried this on Coal Country, Kickstarter, and other routes; all with the same problem when kicking cars.

Back