Trainz Plus Release Candidate 1086xx now available

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
Trainz Plus "Release Candidate" now available

The latest Trainz Plus is now at the final stages of testing prior to official release. We encourage all Trainz Plus users to check out this latest update using the "Trainz Plus Beta" patch stream.

We recommend you back up your install and local data folders prior to updating. Updates are available using "Trainz Plus Beta" stream as follows:

PC Build 106618 to 108640
PC Build 108251 to 108640

Mac Build 106755 to 108642
Mac Build 108518 to 108642

Build and Drive Trainz Online

Our next Trainz Plus release will include the new "\Multiplayer Surveyor" online systems. You'll be able to build routes and drive trains with friends online. We are looking forward to hearing all your feedback on this "Early Access" release (as early as next week).

Here's what one of our testers has said after today's testing:

We have an awesome "playground" here, and I really appreciate all that has gone into this..and continues to go into it. It is truly an honor to be among the testing crew on this feature.
NJP (rickbell)

New Testing Recruits Wanted!

We're looking for people to help our content creators make better content. Are you ready to test the latest in-development works and give your feedback? Read on...

Our new Trainz Content Creator Program allows creators of routes, sessions and rolling stock to package their own DLC products using our online systems.

As part of these systems, we have implemented an online Beta Testing system which enables Beta Testers to give feedback directly to the content creator.

These are the projects currently available to be tested right now, with more on the way:
Canadian Rocky Mountains Baker Crk to West of Calgary
Industrial Switching
Shortline Railroad
Lafond Regional Railway
Fall Harvest Nebraska Redux
Victorian Railways V Class 2 Tone Green - Phoenix Foundry Built
Lone Pine Branch
Pro Trainz® TEE Rheingold

Sign up for beta testing here. Just log in with your MyTrainz username and password and follow the prompts for Beta Testing.

Update installed without any problems

Beta testing feedback

How will this work -- I have a route in progress that I would like feedback on but not intended as a Multiplayer/Surveyor route

If you want to join the Trainz Content Creator Program you can submit your route and once packaged, it will be added to the beta testing list.

MPS routes are (for now at least) primarily created from scratch online. We'll be announcing more on the MPS systems "real soon".

Update to 108640 went OK. I have just taken my large working route from 106618 into 108640 and all the trains trams etc wont move. The drivers all report missing lever which is about 1,2 or 3 levers ahead of them. They all were fine in the other version.

Last edited:
All updated and no content errors this time as there was last time. Will check out the build once my system has finished the EDR I started earlier.

Nav icon problem again?

EDIT: Withdrawn... pending further checking as other sessions seem OK.

Last edited:
Just tried to update from 106618 to 108640 but received the following message:

"There are no patchable products associated with this account."

Have logged a message to the Helpdesk.

Just tried to update from 106618 to 108640 but received the following message:

Have logged a message to the Helpdesk.

Geoff,

Make sure you chose Trainz Plus Beta in the update stream, otherwise you'll get that message. This caught me out earlier and it took me a few tries to figure out what the problem was.

Geoff,

Make sure you chose Trainz Plus Beta in the update stream, otherwise you'll get that message. This caught me out earlier and it took me a few tries to figure out what the problem was.

My problem is that when I go to the Change Trainz update stream I get the same message so it is basically saying that, all of a sudden, my account has been lost. It did work yesterday when registering another activity.

My problem is that when I go to the Change Trainz update stream I get the same message so it is basically saying that, all of a sudden, my account has been lost. It did work yesterday when registering another activity.

That's something for N3V to figure out then. Bummer it wasn't as easy as it should be.

>>
There is currently a bug with a disabled Beta Test DLC resource ID that causes this error. It requires a manual tweak to your account (I've fixed your account Pug).

Update to 108640 went OK. I have just taken my large working route from 106618 into 108640 and all the trains trams etc wont move. The drivers all report missing lever which is about 1,2 or 3 levers ahead of them. They all were fine in the other version.
>>
Is the lever actually missing? If so, replacing it should resolve the problem.
Was it actually missing previously?

I joined the TCCP beta program and am enjoying it. I posted to the TCCP forum and have zero replies in two days. I was unable to submit a Final Evaluation form.
>>
Thanks - we're looking into it.

After the update, these kuids became faulty all of a sudden.<kuid2:661281:85213:1> PBR Gravel 7 with Dirt - Seasonal<kuid2:661281:85197:1> PBR Cobble Stones 2 - Seasonal

Hi Tony. I've had no answer to my problem with the "There are no patchable products associated with this account" so I have cancelled my Trainz Plus again. I just don't get any value out of it anyway as I bought just about everything anyway. I thought I would go back to supporting the company with Trainz Plus but I don't get any support back. I sent a ticket but that didn't help either.

Last edited:
Back