City Module by Scratchy over on Trainz Forge?

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
So I was looking for missing dependencies for a route on the wayback machine and one of the links leads to Trainz Forge's old website, to a section promoting a route called 'City Module' by Scratchy. Now I've got Coal Country and Eagle River, so I try to download the route, but it is a dead link. My question is: What happened to the route? Is it getting a remake? Inquiring minds want to know!
Link to section of Trainz Forge's old website: http://trainzforge.weebly.com/city-module.html#0

Ooh, that's interesting. I'd love to know as well. I'm a big fan of Scratchy's work, so I'd be interested in seeing what this looked like too.

Cheers,
Piere.

I'm a big fan as well of Rich's works. The route must've been amazing and something to behold. Maybe this will spark a revise. :)

The only link that works is the Media-fire link. The other dependency links are long gone since they belong to sites that are long gone or have been revised.

Thanks for the kind words guys. That one must be about a gazillion years old! For Trainz 2009 I think, I can see if I have the cdp somewhere and host it but there may be a lot of missing deps I can't help with unfortunately. 2009 is long gone off my PC.

These are all my released routes:
Coal Country TANE & TS19
Eagle River TANE

Datsun Junction TANE & TS19
Highland Valley TS12
Coal Country TS12
City Module TS09

I want to release what i have on the Horseshoe Curve Route asap, I have a couple of Aussie routes almost complete I could share also.

I love your work scratchy and I can't wait for anything you release, as I know it's always great!!

Kind regards,

Craig

Last edited:
Ah well I can't find that old route on my system but if people are interested I have 4 or 5 unfinished modules I could probably release for TANE that would be otherwise forgotten? They might be able to give you some inspiration to carry on or see how I do my route building.

Back