maps from tane not working in TS12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calin.IonMihai

Hello
how to make a map with build 4.5 or 3.9 to work in ts 12 build 3.7
it`s loading but it`s blank i can`t do a thing.
please help me. thanks.

Hello,

You will find that you need to register your Trainz sim so then it will show up in your timeline. A lot of people wont respond to you because of it.

For your question, I do not believe that you can go backwards from TANE or TRS19 to TS12. The sim went through a major internal upgrade and those items simply wont go backwards. You can move content from TS12 forward :)

Christopher is correct. To load a map into TS12 it must be build number 3.7 or lower.

Please register your Trainz sim (it costs you nothing) otherwise your messages may be treated as possible SPAM.

can`t change something in config file or in any file? maybe it`s there. i have a beatiful route but... not working in ts12 it is for tane

A T:ANE, or TS19, trainz-build, route can not be used in TS12, TS10, TS09, TRS06, TRS04, as higher version routes are not back-datable to use in any lower versions than what they are intended for.

Last edited:
A general rule with routes and sessions is this:
Anything created in a new version of Trainz (ie map made in TANE) WILL NOT work in an early version of Trainz. Its been this way since Trainz started, and will more than likely be this way.
In this case, a TANE map won't work in TS12 as TANE is newer, and TS12 is the older version.

Also, register your game(s) so they show up next to your name.

Cheers

thanks for info. i changed the build version from 4.5 in 3.7 but... it`s the end. route appears in the game and is loading. but i can`t see a thing. nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back