Turfx disappearing

jaur1

Hi there

All my turfx layers disappear whenever i try any modifications on them (adding, deleting, reducing height) in areas densely painted with this effect. The undo button does not restore the layers, and the only way to keep them is exiting the route without saving. Also stripes of turfx i never painted have appeared in many places of my route. I dont have this problems working with far away blank baseboards. I cant say if this bug occcurs since i patched to build 108251, or when reccently i added a fourth turf layer.

Thank you!

i7
32gb ram
nvidia 1080ti

Build 105100, TRS19 Platinum.

Probably best to contact the helpdesk and also make a cdp of your route with the strips in it and attach it. I bug reported the strips issue early last week when it happened in my wip route, plus an issue with a layer. I also made a small video of the layer issue and sent that through as a picture paints a thousand words :) .
The layers in my wip route worked correctly for the devs, though they did see the strips of TurFFX. The ticket was left open. The helpdesk was very helpful and informative.

Short story version:
I had the strips of turfFX appear on 6th Aug, and found it may have been a layer clash. Majority of my layers were made in "Edit Route" and as i was "experimenting" (messing about more like) with the layers parameters etc", I think I also made one while in "Edit Session. Obviously did something for the stripes to appear and the grass vanished. I did get rid of the strips, by using the height down tool, but felt whatever I had done to cause the strips might still happen, so I removed all the layers, saved under a new route name, did a dbr and began making new layers.

I also saw prior to removal of the layers, the "brown grass" layer and the painted grass showed correctly in "edit route". but in Edit Session/Drive this grass did not show at all. On checking the layers in Edit Session, the above named grass showed in the layer window, but when painting it was green grass instead of being brown. When the paramenter window opened the "brown grass" layer immediately changed to the next named layer instead.

Thank you Arhian.
I cant get rid of the stripes, since anything i try deletes all turffx layers. Besides, i didnt read before that all modifications made under this beta are kept as 4.7build, not compatible with other releases. So i will switch back to Build 106618, hoping to be able to reopen the route whenever a new compatible/stable release is available.

Hi.
Hope all goes well when returning to build 106618.
Could still be worth ticketing as may help in finding out what is causing the stripes under the hood. It is an intriguing issue though one would not want it repeating too many times :eek:

Back