General Goods load

Ghost42

Does anyone have a suggetion for a convincing load. I have five on a flatcar, works but looks unstable, could do with a more pleasing look.
Thanks, using trs19.

Define "general goods". Not all general goods come in wooden crates. Palettes are also commonly used (but probably not on flatcars). Perhaps items such as tractors, trucks and agricultural machinery. It all depends on your route context.

I think the OP means the ancient and not very convincing Auran General Goods product load that stands up on end in a fairly daft and not very plausible way.

It is the output from 'Factory 8 gengoods' they look to be wooden crates - am looking to transport them to the docks, thanks for the reply.

Essentially I try to avoid using this ancient product load as much as possible. On my own wagons I modify the attachment points so that the crates lie on their sides if I end up having to use them, but not everyone would want to use an IM editor to start shifting attachment points around. The alternative work around is to use vans instead of a flatcar so you don't have to see them.

There are many convincing[ boxes available. I use crates, and there are several to choose from, (SF crates, crates2, PCS wooden crates,and so on). Just change the KUID in the config fie of the industry and selected cars. The solution on post #6 is smart, but you do not see the load.

There are many convincing[ boxes available. I use crates, and there are several to choose from, (SF crates, crates2, PCS wooden crates,and so on). Just change the KUID in the config fie of the industry and selected cars. The solution on post #6 is smart, but you do not see the load.

Yet another test track coming up! :)
Thanks.

I have cloned factory8 and they produces a number of different products, like plywood and particle board. They dont stack properly but you can see them and see them load.
Cheers,
Mike

Back