Strange Happenings

Alco_P-A

Noticed lately that when i go into my route to edit it and then exit surveyor it ask me if i want to save changes or not regarding the session. Does not ask me as it once did if i want to save changes in surveyor. Does not bring up route name or session name either. Any idea what's going on? Thanks.
Alco_P-A

I have this bug all the time. Easy fix though. Place a new asset then delete it and try to save again. Apparently if you play with certain settings it will automatically assume you want to change a setting in a session.

Let me know if that fix helps, as it has for me.

Thanks

Sean

Here is what the dialog box reads when I exit surveyor after editing my route in Surveyor. I'm not editing any Session: Do you wish to save your changes before closing Surveyor?
The currently open Session asset has been modified, and these changes will be lost if you opt out not to save. Don't Save, Save, Cancel
Alco_P-A

It's one of those annoying message boxes that started turning up after SP2. If you know for certain that you have made no session changes then you can safely ignore it and click 'Don't Save'.

Back