.
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: SRS trainz deps...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Korea, Republic of
    Posts
    8
     

    Question SRS trainz deps...

    <kuid:461273:100841>
    <kuid:461273:100203>
    <kuid:461273:100223>
    <kuid:461273:100254>
    these deps for C44-9W loco is missing and i cant download can you send these deps?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    2,078
     

    Default

    Can you register your game?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icefox274 View Post
    <kuid:461273:100841>
    <kuid:461273:100203>
    <kuid:461273:100223>
    <kuid:461273:100254>
    these deps for C44-9W loco is missing and i cant download can you send these deps?
    First thing you have to do is register your game, to ensure that you owned a legitimate version of Trainz Simulator game.

  4. #4

    Default

    I don't understand why Trainz users who do not have a registered version are allowed to participate in the forum, it would avoid a lot of trouble and fake users who want to sell junk.
    As long as you do not have a registered version, you should only be allowed to read in the forum but not open any post.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,484
     

    Default

    Under the licencing attached to most assets we couldn't legally send you any missing asset files even if you were a registered forum member.
    Narcolepsy is not napping.



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Korea, Republic of
    Posts
    8
     

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by aryadwi_ef641030 View Post
    First thing you have to do is register your game, to ensure that you owned a legitimate version of Trainz Simulator game.
    i have registered version of trainz12 and trainz 10 but i can't log into this forum due to some reason therefor i logged in with my account with no registered games.. ( my registered but not in forum account is bearjeje )
    Last edited by icefox274; August 13th, 2020 at 05:34 PM.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icefox274 View Post
    i have registered version of trainz12 and trainz 10 but i can't log into this forum due to some reason therefor i logged in with my account with no registered games.. ( my registered but not in forum account is bearjeje )
    One thing you have to do for that problem is contacting the helpdesk. Although it would take 1 to 3 day for helpdesk team to answer your question (depending on the situation, since they also have real-life activities like us), hopefully the problem associated with your account could be solved as soon as possible.

    Thanks in advance.
    "Prepare for the worst, even if the result is actually better than the expected"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •