TRC Crossing Triggers not working in Trainz 2019 build 105100

1420sequoia

Trainz Veteran
So I upgraded to Trainz Platinum from the U.S. version a couple days ago and something I noticed was that the TRC crossing triggers no longer work. I've tried version 16, 15, 14, but none of them work and all come with this error here.
https://imgur.com/a/fWYSKbh

Error: PropertyBrowserRefresh() not handled.
A script error occurred while attempting to edit the properties of this asset.

One of them did seem to work, but it could/would not detect any of the assets that were on the same channel. Anyone else having this issue, and is there a way to fix it?

I've also tried it on a completely clean and empty route with no success.

Thanks.

There are the older and the "new" version of the triggers. Indeed. my new ones don't perform in 19, so I deleted and installed the older ones (several triggers), and they work, at least opening the crossing gates a few meters after passing the last car, as per the settings. No doubt Vincent will have to look into this situation.

There are the older and the "new" version of the triggers. Indeed. my new ones don't perform in 19, so I deleted and installed the older ones (several triggers), and they work, at least opening the crossing gates a few meters after passing the last car, as per the settings. No doubt Vincent will have to look into this situation.
Gotcha thanks, ill try those out. Which kuid / version are they?

Back