delete 'unknown asset'

Ghost42

I have tidied up my route and session, the only blot on the landscape is a reference to an 'unknown asset' in the session.
I cannot seem to deal with it, delete missing assets in the session layer does not work.
Whatever it is it is not needed, how can I clear it and have a clean report?
Thanks.

Is it in the session layer or the session? Open edit session and then delete missing assets.

I have already done that, then saved session, closed and committed. I am now 45miles away from my desktop so will check what the asset is when I return tonight.
Thanks for replying.

Does it show up in the dependencies for the route or session in cm?

It shows up as a dependency of the session.

Edit: Just noticed a post in another thread, I shall try to download the offending asset!

Last edited:
Back home now and the asset is <kuid:523:19723439> by Auran.
I tried downloading and failed.

Edit: I have opened the config and deleted it from the dependencies - clean report at last!

Having checked the session it appears to have been an ATSF C30-7 I was using to return a turntable - no problem.

Last edited:
Back home now and the asset is <kuid:523:19723439> by Auran.
I tried downloading and failed.

Edit: I have opened the config and deleted it from the dependencies - clean report at last!

Having checked the session it appears to have been an ATSF C30-7 I was using to return a turntable - no problem.

That will remove the asset temporarily. If you do anything such as a DBR, you'll end up with the missing asset again.

I have that asset. It's a built-in driver named JohnMark.

The only thing you can do is to clone a driver.
Change the username so you can find it.
Change the kuid to <kuid:523:19723439>
Save the config.txt file.

Click on File.
Click on Import content folder.
Browse to the edit folder.
Import that folder.

You can now revert your cloned fake <kuid:523:19723439> since you no longer need it, and delete the "new asset".

Your missing driver is no longer missing and you can delete it from the session.

Last edited:
So it was the driver of the C30, thanks I will do the corrections, the hobby gets more complicated with each version.

Back