I'm back! Update About Landrvr1 Content

SantaFebuff

That's So Trainz Forum
G'day!

I've been B U S Y. I now work as a Melt Shop Electrician at the local steel mill and haven't really been playing Trainz since TANE SP2. I got updated and situated in the new computer set up I got going for me, and I think it's fair to say I'm jumping back with whatever free 'sit down' time I get.

A couple things I wanted to address, which is why I decided to start a topic about it. Plus with the amount of people I've had ask me about certain things I feel it's way easier to just say things once.

Landrvr1's Content!

I'm so sorry to all of those who have been sending me PMs and requests for the content. I currently do not have it myself! I had my external hard drive die on me, and it took so much with it including his content. I'm quite literally starting fresh, but I do have friends who have it so hopefully I'll have it again. I have no idea if it works in TRS2019, but I'll find out. Just as a reminder, his wish was for the content to not be uploaded to any hosting service/website. So please if you do have it, feel free to share among yourselves but do not host it and of course don't claim it as your own if you do mod it for modern game use (double check the license!). Once I get the content back I'll start sharing it as time allows!

My Website?

So I had someone PM me about a hornsound, and it's funny but I'll have to download the CDPs off of my website after all. Going back to the hard drive crash I lost a lot of WIP and other things I had. Not that I really remembered where I was at, but needless to say I will be re-doing a lot of stuff. So if you are one of the few keeping tabs on my website just stay tuned because I'll likely be tearing it apart and changing things.

Overall, I have to say. It feels good to be back. I have mixed feelings about TRS19, but it seems much more composed than TANE when it was new. Plus, I felt worse about TANE and ended up enjoying it a lot. So with that, I look forward to being more involved in the community. If you have any questions let me know here or in PM!

Cheers,
- Joshua

Back