Re-install purchased content.

matruck

Dirty Deeds
Howdy All i have TRS19 which I think has turned into Trainz Plus Build:105100 but I can not for the life of me find out where I re-install purchased content like all the Gold Subscription stuff ?, Do you only get a couple of chances to re-install content you had purchased or have I upsized my game too far now and gone from Gold Subscription to Trainz Plus lol, I had a ton of content and am just trying to have a clean up as I re-install.
Cheers Mick.:)

Hi Mick,

Go to the Content Store.

Click on a couple of things at a time if you have a lot and then click install. If you click too many, things will lock up.

They take some time to install, and ignore the message about retrying if there is any. This is a server-side error and nothing to do with your. If you get a message that says update, click on that because there maybe an update to install.

Howdy John and thank you for the quick reply mate I should of added that in my content store all the items I required are already ticked or selected mate I just thought there was sum thing we have to click in CMP or a setting sum where that has to be selected to re-install content but i can not find it obviously.
Cheers Mick.

Back