Deleting Silver Membership -Effect?

boleyd

If I delete the Silver Membership is the effect/result immediate or do I have to wait until my Silver expires later this month.

I wold like to see the result of the deletion now since I will get the Play membership in August. Goal is to avoid two simultaneous events. Should that happen determining which was the cause could be time consuming.

I anticipate that I will be stripped of some items. Not really sure what will be erased.

Silver membership does not involve software so your copy of TRS19 will not be affected. Likewise for built in and DLS assets. Any DLC you had before you joined the Silver should be unchanged. Only those free DLC items obtained under the scheme should become unavailable but will not be removed. My opinions based on past posts on this matter.

Your membership will, I believe, remain active until the end of the billing period.

All DLC content will be removed except any you purchased and the free routes that come as part of the TRS19 install.

August 25th may see a post in large, all caps, red letters. Or nothing as I sort out the Open/Play/? transition.
Something about messing up a "one-man parade".

An accountant, with thick horn-rimmed glasses, who comes in once a month to "do the books", decided it
was too complex to allow any product changes, except on the anniversary date of the existing product.

I thought we were in the era of "instant gratification".

Back