unable to open sim 19

obkt

Sim was working fine until last night. Tried to launch and get a box stating; "unable to authorize this product. Check mytrainz-launcher-settings-internet." I did that and noticed on my internet page that my user name was incorrect. Yet it shows up in my trainz account as being correct. Need help getting my sim back running again. Thank you
obkt

No, not on the game launcher. Don't know where to do that. I did check all the information on my account page and all is correct.

No, not on the game launcher. Don't know where to do that. I did check all the information on my account page and all is correct.

Click on the TS2019 Launcher (to start TS2019). - Then; Trainz Settings - Then; Internet - Re-type in your; User name & Password.

Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
Click on the TS2019 Launcher (to start TS2019). - Then; Trainz Settings - Then; Internet - Re-type in your; User name & Password.

Cheers, Mac...

After you do this hit the TAB key to change fields but stay on screen. System will perform check and report back in small type if successful login or not. (If you enter the text and just leave the screen it does not "take.")

Back