multi industry new issues

Are you working in 19 or ??

What products are you working with?

Looking at the tutorial you link to, it is not entirely correct that you must pick a vehicle - the MIN will service any vehicle that defaults to the product at hand. It may be useful to restrict the MIN to a certain vehicle, however.

I've had no such issue in T:ane and prior.

:B~)

Depends which version of the game you are using. I've found SP4 (Tane) broke a lot. The ONLY ones not broken are <kuid:-25:1224> Multiple_Industry_New and <kuid2:458053:101007:1> Multiple_Industry_New (short track) oh and for some odd reason (build 2.2!) <kuid2:30671:27225:2> BI2 Bulk. I have not tested these in TRS19 but the first two are almost certainly ok.

I use BI2 extended. Dust cloud provided. Fill up the track section. Set the product (usually coal). In this case the track is "filled" using "(?)".

The car type can be critical. Probably the majority will work ok when you specify they are to accept coal, or some other product. I have had some car types act in an odd manner. An advantage is that the author is available in the freeware section of the forum MSGSAPPER

Back