Is it possible to distinguish between TRS19 SP0 and SP1 and higher builds

trev999

Hi Guys - I recently uploaded an asset to the DLS that is designed for and built with TANE. It displays information in a window that I chose as suitable for TANE. The asset is reported to also work in TRS 19 but the window position needs to be different when the new GUI is operative.

My question is: Is there a definitive build number such as 105100 that clearly separates versions that have the new GUI from those that don't, or are they intermingled? If not, what is the number of the last build which does not have the new GUI?

Also, is SP1 still expected to receive an update or is it all over to later versions now?

Thanks - Trevor

TRS19 is 4.6 with the latest beta version 4.7. The newer versions after SP1 are beta versions and will when tested become an update to 105100 public release. N3V want to make sure it all works with beta users before its release.

Thanks for the reply, Stagecoach. Does this mean that any build below 105100 will have the original interface and those at and above will have the new interface?

Thanks again - Trevor

Trevor, in TRS19 there is no difference in the GUI between builds. The interface has been the same since early access, however some menu options have changed since release.
cheers
Graeme

Build 105100 is the Platinum Edition of TRS19, which is a standalone version and currently available for purchase. The GUI for the Platinum Edition is the same as TRS19 SP1, build 105096.

Joe

Back