class 68

mclaren

I have noticed that there is a horn sound and engine sound for a BR Class 68 being uploaded to the download station I am a bit confused because there is not a class 68 on the download station thanks

[FONT=&quot]Ok, I'll explain....

There actually is a class 68 on the DLS, here is the kuid:

KUID2:657338:102182:2

There is also a class 88 by the same author.

However the sounds I uploaded were intended for the excellent brand new Trainz Driver 2 (mobile) class 68 which has just been released by N3V. I'm not sure if they or a third party built it as there is no CM to check the origin. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The class 68 is a current favourite of mine due to the impressive design and extremely impressive sound.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] On downloading the new TD2 68, I noticed that the sounds used were that of a GM class 66 which of course sounds very different, as no class 68 sounds were then available. So I created a new hornsound and enginesound and uploaded these to the DLS, the sound asset screenshot is of the Chiltern livery TD2 class 68 from my mobile.

I noticed an update of the TD2 mobile class 68 was available today and downloaded this and can advise that the correct class 68 sounds are now used by the N3V class 68. Not sure if these are the sounds I uploaded as I can't check but they do sound very similar!

There is also a Trainz Driver 2 class 88 available for users on that platform. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There is a new session uploaded by n3dev on 28/07/2020. It is classed as Not installed, Payware (not active). Kuid:753073:351291. Downloaded it and there were some textures and flora but nothing else. No route is available. Mystery. The session did not download. Only these dependants.[/FONT]

There is a new session uploaded by n3dev on 28/07/2020. It is classed as Not installed, Payware (not active). Kuid:753073:351291. Downloaded it and there were some textures and flora but nothing else. No route is available. Mystery. The session did not download. Only these dependants.

That means it's either going into or is in beta testing right now.

Interesting....I must have been lucky and caught the proper download at the right time.

As a result I've enjoyed some riotous runs with the new content rather than gardening :hehe:

Back